Monday, October 10, 2011

Chased The Sunset 06.10.2011


photographer: Desta Dwi Cipto S // camera: nikon coolpix L4 // yellow shirt - Aunt Spring // black chiffon skirt - Chic Simple // shoes - Prada // small stuffed elephant - my birthday gift from Desta



It has been a while since I have not been posting on the blog again, especially with my outfits. I also have started to feel the rare play in lookbook.nu since I started college and chickenpox. But now I'm starting to shoot again with my boyfriend with a view that we have never tried before.
Actually our goal is to get a photo with panoramic sunset at the RRI, but me and Desta also have other plans to play in the atmosphere of the sunset fireworks. It's strange, but actually I want to know what the result will be like. But I got scared when playing an electric-power in RRI because there are very high electrical voltage. Finally we tried the small hills around the periphery Street Ir.H.Juanda. From the beginning we really had no plans to take pictures of this place.
A lot of interesting things that we both got here, especially the sunset photos are very satisfying! I add a few edits by asserting contrast in these photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment